I am putting this together as a resource for pictures of different carseats and installations. I hope people find it helpful.


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Regent installed in 2000 Dodge Stratus

This is the Regent installed on the passenger side of a 2000 Dodge Stratus. I couldn't get a good install in the middle with the lap belt. So, I put it on the passenger side using the long belt path with the lap shoulder belt. I also used the recline bar and tethered the seat as well. The black strap hanging off the seat is the tether strap.













I was able to install a FF Boulevard in the middle seating position with the lap belt only and get a very tight install and tether as well.









Space between the Regent and the passenger side door.









Space between the middle Boulevard and the driver's side door. Just enough room for a small person (size 5 or so) to sit there, POSSIBLY a very small booster. I believe there is about 13 inches or less of space.



No comments: