Regent installed in 2000 Dodge Stratus
This is the Regent installed on the passenger side of a 2000 Dodge Stratus. I couldn't get a good install in the middle with the lap belt. So, I put it on the passenger side using the long belt path with the lap shoulder belt. I also used the recline bar and tethered the seat as well. The black strap hanging off the seat is the tether strap.
I was able to install a FF Boulevard in the middle seating position with the lap belt only and get a very tight install and tether as well.
Space between the Regent and the passenger side door.
Space between the middle Boulevard and the driver's side door. Just enough room for a small person (size 5 or so) to sit there, POSSIBLY a very small booster. I believe there is about 13 inches or less of space.
I am putting this together as a resource for pictures of different carseats and installations. I hope people find it helpful.
- Britax Regent Long Belt Path installation with Lap...
- Harness fit of a Regent on a 35lb, 38 inch, 4 year...
- 2 Regents and a Boulevard in 2005 Dodge Ram Quad C...
- Regent installed in 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reg...
- Regent installed in 2000 Dodge Stratus This is th...
- 2 Regents installed in 2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab W...
- ▼ April (6)