2 Regents and a Boulevard in 2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
Boulevard is NOT being used, just being transported. (The rubber HUGS would be required to use this seat forward facing. Ours got torn, we ordered new ones.)
Sadi is 34lbs, 36 inches, using the second up slots on the Regent. Regents are installed using lap shoulder belt, long belt route, with recline bar and tethered as well as possible given the trucks tether anchors.
Ali is 35lbs, 38 inches, using the second up slots on the Regent.
Just enough room between the two seats to reach in and tighten the Boulevard's seatbelt.
Space between Ali's Regent and driver's side door.
I am putting this together as a resource for pictures of different carseats and installations. I hope people find it helpful.
- Britax Regent Long Belt Path installation with Lap...
- Harness fit of a Regent on a 35lb, 38 inch, 4 year...
- 2 Regents and a Boulevard in 2005 Dodge Ram Quad C...
- Regent installed in 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reg...
- Regent installed in 2000 Dodge Stratus This is th...
- 2 Regents installed in 2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab W...
- ▼ April (6)